Memorial Trees planting
MemorialTrees.com is committed to the reforestation and environmental restoration of the earth.
MemorialTrees.com has developed low cost programs to encourage the general populace to participate in the regeneration of one of the most important of our natural resources.
Woods Point founder and president, George Sangster, has been involved with environmental issues since the early 1980’s, and has identified pure air and water along with environmental restoration as paramount issues to continue the quality of life for generations to come.
MemorialTrees.com is a subsidiary of Woods Point of Palm Coast, FL 32164.
We offer a unique program which benefits multitudes of people:
- Your recipient, immediately recognizes and will appreciate the thoughtful caring nature of this magnificent gift to humanity in his or her name.
- MemorialTrees.com is focused on the environmental restoration of North America’s damaged forests.
- Our mission is to help revitalize and protect public forests damaged by fire, flood, infestation or blight. Further, our priority is to assist with the reclamation of damaged wild land that may impact the quality of life for neighboring residents.
- Our guarantee to the purchaser is to facilitate the planting of memorial tree(s) within the boundaries of the United States and Canada. While requests for planting in a specific location (i.e. state or province) will be considered, the location of planting cannot be guaranteed.
Woods Point/MemorialTrees.com will process your gift tree order immediately upon receipt of the order, except on the dates of celebrated American Holidays — New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and Easter — in which case your order will be processed the following day.
All certificates and acknowledgments will be sent by first class US Mail. See order form for details).
We’ve all taken trees for granted… DARE WE CONTINUE?
- Trees are essential to life on Earth.
- Trees are the principal generators of pure oxygen.
- Trees clean pollutants from the air.
- Trees purify the ground water.
- Trees are a source of medicine to treat many ailments.
- Trees calm the anxious and reduce stress.
- Trees stabilize the soil and minimize damage from floods.
- Trees provide shade for the young, the old, the weary, and the infirm.
- Tree shade reduces energy consumption.
- Trees are a refuge for wildlife.
- Trees beautify blighted areas.
- Trees add value to real estate.
- Trees are as important as fresh water to the earth’s survival.
- Your purchase of just one tree is significant.
How long does it take to replace a hundred year old tree… plant one and wait a hundred years! Mature trees are disappearing from the face of the earth at an astonishing 110,000 acres per day. Roughly equivalent to an acre wide, straight line-fifty miles per day, 350 miles per week, 1,400 miles per month or sixteen thousand eight hundred miles per year! While acreage in certain forests, will grow back in time, saplings are being replanted at less than 1/20th the rate of harvested trees. Area’s that are paved over will never recover.
World population is calculated to be six billion people, and increasing each day. Since trees are important to the support of human life, a growing population makes trees more important today than they were yesterday.
One gift tree planted for an individual today will provide wonderful benefits for the earth tomorrow. You have the chance to accomplish so much with one gift… You can help save the world. Will you participate? Please?